Delivery Terms & Conditions
Lealans Garden Centre
- We normally deliver between 9:00am & 4:30pm, it is an all day service between these hours and specific times with not be quoted, we will try our best to let you know if we will deliver in the morning or afternoon wherever possible. Deliveries are to our local area and usually by our own vehicles. Please see delivery charges at checkout.
- All quoted delivery dates are estimates and although we try our best to meet them, we are not responsible if we are unable to deliver due to circumstances beyond our control.
- Non Stock Goods & Special Orders – We will let you know if we cannot deliver your goods within 30 days of when we receive payment and we will give you the option to either wait for the product or receive a full refund.
- We strongly recommend you do not book trades persons until your order has been delivered and checked by yourself. We cannot be held responsible for any third-party costs or charges you may incur due to non-delivery of an order, or orders that have not been checked on delivery.
- We do not deliver on UK Bank Holidays and weekends.
- All orders will be delivered to a single UK address.
- We reserve the right to add an additional delivery charge if the items you require are large, heavy and/or bulky and it requires more than just the driver to deliver. We will ring you before processing your order if this is the case.
- All deliveries will be made to the best of our ability. The customer is responsible for supplying accurate information regarding access width etc. In the event our vehicle cannot reach your address due to parked vehicles, restricted access or other reasons beyond our control we reserve the right to make an additional charge for re-delivery.
- All deliveries are kerbside only or as close to your house as we can get. We will not enter your house or garage or go through side entrances to take goods to the back of your property.
- Risk of loss and damage to products on site, you must ensure there is access for pre-built products. (Please ask in store for assembly costs)
- The customer is responsible for the disposal of any packaging, pallets etc.
- All deliveries must be paid in full before the delivery date.
- Giftcards and seeds will be sent out by Royal Mail postage – if the value of goods is high this will be by a recorded and signed for service.