Returns & Refunds Policy
- We are happy to exchange unwanted goods within 28 days of purchase on production of a valid receipt, providing the goods are in a saleable condition and still in the original packaging.
- Alternatively, we can offer you a store credit at our own discretion.
- We do not give cash/credit card refunds on any unwanted goods after purchase. Your statutory rights are unaffected.
- Please check your receipts before leaving the store as mistakes cannot be rectified later.
Returning an item
Should you wish to return an item where you have purchased Goods or Services from Us online. You are entitled to cancel your completed contract with us within fourteen (14) days from the day after you received the goods or services and receive a refund.
To return or cancel your Goods ordered online and to receive a refund you must notify us first by one of the following means –
- By telephone: 01902 700209 (Opening hours: Monday to Saturday 9am to 5pm and Sunday 10am to 4.30pm excluding Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Year’s Day and Easter Sunday) calls are charged at your UK standard providers rate or
- By e-mail: email@example.com
For goods that are damaged, faulty or not fit for purpose, you must notify us in accordance with the methods described above within the following timescales:
Damaged on Delivery
- For Goods that have arrived with damage caused by our delivery driver, you must notify us within 24 hours from the date of receiving delivery.
- For Goods that are faulty or not fit for purpose, You must notify us within 30 days from the date of receiving delivery.
In the event that a fault or defect becomes apparent after 28 days from the date you received the Goods, the Goods may be subject to the Suppliers warranty which may allow for a warranty against faults and defects beyond this period.